Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I hate working during the summer for a myriad of reasons, but I think the main one is dealing with all the obnoxious kids on campus for the sundry athletic camps that are offered. My office has a glass wall overlooking the pool, and I have to listen to kids yelling down there just about all day, every day, in the summer. Also, as I type this, I can hear a bunch of kids running around in the racquetball courts, screaming their heads off (we have a window overlooking one of the courts in the office). Seriously, the girls are screaming at the top of their lungs, in true horror-movie fashion. I don't know how I can be expected to get any real work done.

However, I am listening to my station on Pandora so I'm happy for now and it's somewhat drowning out the sounds of the kids.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I can't get Pandora to load, and I NEED it because my office neighbor is blasting the techno!!!!1 Save me Jeebus!!